Prek 4 ( Jennifer Ward )
I cannot believe this is our last full week of the school year!!!! This has been such an AMAZING school year!!! Remember graduation is this Friday at 7:00pm at the Randolph YMCA!!!
– Animals And Their Habitats
– Alphabet And Number Review Dot To Dot Papers
Books We Will Be Reading:
-“Slowly, Slowly, Slowly,” said the Sloth.
– “Manners Are Not For Monkeys.”
– “Shark Vs. Train.”
– Good Night, Mr. Panda.”
– “Doctor De Soto Goes To Africa.”
Songs We Will Be Singing:
– Animal Homes
– We Will Be Practicing For Our Graduation Show 🙂
Projects And Activities:
– Alphabet And Number Connect The Dot Papers
– Workbook Page To Practice Writing Letters
– Making Monkey Handprints
– Making A Shark
– Making A Parrot
– Making A Giraffe
Prek 3 ( Adele Leeds / Michele Zinicola )
Michele and I thank you for sharing your children with us this school year. We loved watching them grow, learn, play and make friends! We look forward to seeing them next year as they join Miss Jenny’s class!
We’ll finish our last projects and reviews. Workbooks, ABC review books and projects will be in backpacks at the end of this week.
We are looking forward to celebrating graduation and our show on Friday June 7!
Thank you again and have a wonderful and safe summer!