Prek 4 ( Jennifer Ward )
Just a reminder that Wednesday is an early dismissal day. I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and to tell you that I am extremely thankful for all of your children. They bring me joy inside the classroom every single day!
Theme Of The Week:
Letter Of The Week:
– We will continue reviewing the Letter “Gg.”
Books We Will Be Reading:
– “Bear Says Thanks.”
– “Thanksgiving At The Tappletons’.”
Songs We Will Be Singing:
– “Hello, Brown Turkey How Are You?”
– “I’m A Little Turkey.”
– “Five Fat Turkeys.”
– We Will Be Doing The Turkey Trot.
Projects And Activities:
– Letter “Gg” Worksheet
– Connect The Dot Worksheet
– Making A Pumpkin Pie Craft
– Indian Corn
Prek 3 ( Jennifer Polesuk )
This week will be spent celebrating Thanksgiving!! Hoping to see everyone at our “Show” on Wednesday at 11:15!!
Theme of the week: Happy Thanksgiving!
Letter of the week: Review of A – F
Books we will be reading:
– Countdown to Thanksgiving by Jodi Huelin
– 10 Fat Turkeys by Tony Johnston
– Theo’s Thanksgiving by David Steinberg
– Five Silly Turkeys by Salina Yoon
– The Best Thanksgiving Ever! by Teddy Slater
– turkey hats
– turkey cards
-Thanksgiving song list covers
– turkey dot to dot
Prek 2 ( Nellie Westpy )
We have been progressing leaps and bounds in our class. A large amount of parents have been telling me that their children’s vocabulary is exploding and that’s what we want to hear as we’ve been working diligently on introducing a variety of new vocabulary words every week during circle time. I also just wanted to give you a gentle reminder that this weekend is abbreviated week due to the holidays so we are closed at 11:45 this coming Wednesday, November 23 and closed Thursday and Friday we wish you a very blessed Thanksgiving with your family!
Letter of the week:K
Some projects we will be doing:
Some books we will be reading:
Koala Lou by mem fox
The emperor and his kite by Jane Yolen
Thanksgiving Charlie Brown