Prek 4 ( Jennifer Ward )
I hope everyone is doing good with this very cold weather! The children are doing great writing their names by memory. I am super proud of them!!!! They have also been doing great at remembering their names, phone numbers and addresses. I remind them to try and practice at home also the parts that they are having a hard time remembering 🙂
Theme Of The Week:
– Dr. Seuss Week
– Monday: Wear silly or mismatched socks
– Tuesday: Wear the color green
– Wednesday: Wear your clothes backwards, mismatched or inside out
– Thursday: Wear your favorite hat
– Friday: Wear pajamas or comfy clothes
Letter Of The Week:
– We will be reviewing this week letters A-R
Songs We Will Be Singing:
– Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss
– The Cat In The Hat Song
– Cat In The Hat Fingerplay
Books We Will Be Reading:
– “Green Eggs And Ham.”
– “Fox In Socks.”
– “The Cat In The Hat.’
– “You Are Kind.”
– “Hunches In Bunches.”
Projects And Activities:
– Review Worksheets For Letters A-R
– Making A Fox In Socks Puppet
– Making A Green Eggs And Ham Puppet
– Making A Wacky “W”
– Making The Cat In The Hat’s Hat
– Making One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish Blue Fish
Prek 3 ( Adele Leeds / Michele Zinicola )
We’ll review taste and touch and then challenge our sense of smell and try to identify different foods ( coffee, onion , cinnamon, vanilla , orange ).
We’ll celebrate Dr. Seuss’s birthday and read The Cat in the Hat, One Fish, Two Fish , Red Fish , Blue Fish, Green Eggs and Ham , Fox in Socks and Hop on Pop!
We’ll make cats in the hats, do red fish , blue fish dot painting and one fish, two fish number match.
This weeks’s letter is U. We’ll make colorful umbrellas, underwater scapes and explore our U box!