Prek 4 ( Jennifer Ward )
This week we will be talking about the holiday Hanukkah. If you celebrate this holiday and would like to come in to talk to the children about the holiday please just let me know. We would love to have you be a guest speaker!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!
Theme Of The Week:
Letter Of The Week:
– We Will Be Learning The Letter “Ii.”
Books We Will Be Reading:
– “How Do Dinosaurs Say Happy Chanukah?”
– “Biscuit’s Hanukkah.”
– “Hanukkah, Oh Hanukkah.”
– “My Hanukkah.”
– “I Know An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Dreidel.”
Songs We Will Be Singing:
– Happy Hanukkah.
– Share Your Light.
– Hanukkah Is Here.
– Time For Hanukkah.
– The Dreidel Song.
Projects And Activities:
– Letter “Ii” worksheet
– Connect The Dot Worksheet
– Letter “Ii” Tracing Paper
– Making A Menorah
– Coloring a Dreidel
– Making A Star Of David
– Household Pets
Prek 3 ( Jennifer Polesuk )
Theme of the week: Hanukah
We will be learning the special traditions for Hanukah such as spinning a dreidel, lighting a menorah, and tasting latkes.
Letter of the week: H
Books we will be reading:
– From Head To Toe by Eric Carle
– The Red Hen by Rebecca and Ed Emberley
– Runaway Dreidel by Leslea Newman
– The Borrowed Hanukkah Latkes by Linda Glaser
– The Little House by Virginia Lee Burton
– Eight Chanukah Lights by Annie Auerbach
– The Runaway Latkes by Leslie Kimmelman
– letter H workbook page
– letter H page of our alphabet book
– helicopter craft
– dreidel spin art
– coloring dreidels by size (review of small, medium, and large)
– menorah project
We will be doing a review of shapes (circle, square, rectangle, triangle, oval) to create a shape house
Prek 2 ( Nellie Westpy )
Nellie Westpy | Little Promises Academy | email@example.com