In our infant class our teachers create the foundation for continued learning by stimulating physical,cognitive and emotional development. Our vision is that your child develops strong roots academically and emotionally and becomes like family.
This age learns best through purposeful play discovering with all five senses. Experimenting with a variety of instruments,mimicking actions of those around them,exploring textures during art,and developing language through stories and flashcards.
2 1/2 YEAR OLD!
On a daily basis children participate in teacher directed activities including circle time, learning centers, singing and outdoor play. They also learn skills of social interaction and behaving appropriately in a group environment . We also include finger plays, songs and letter identification to encourage vocabulary expansion as well as the beginning stages of writing.
Age Requirement: Our 2yr old program needs to be 2 1/2 by sept 5th
3 YEAR OLD!
3 year-olds are continually changing physically , cognitively, socially and emotionally. Our program is to provide the children the opportunity to learn through play in a loving and caring environment. In addition to reading, writing, math and science we utilize the curriculum Handwriting Without Tears alongside of weekly and overall monthly themes.
Age Requirement: our 3yr old programs needs to be 3 by oct 1st
4-5 YEAR OLD!
This class is given daily opportunities for hands on learning to encourage children to grow through play in a child centered learning environment. Teachers understand the importance of transitioning their students into kindergarten and provide a robust learning foundation. Additional time is spent on phonics, rhyming words and language expansion. Children will be given independent work and expect to follow directions.
Age Requirement: our 4yr old program needs to be 4 by oct 1st
* Our school offers numerous special enrichment classes at no additional cost.
* Music class- This class promotes learning and movement through chants, instruments, songs and dance.
* Art- Our variety of art projects promote self expression and creativity. Our designated art room encourages each child to explore freely.
* Sign Language-Our school teaches sign language as research has proven there are numerous benefits.A few benefits are minimizing frustration, promoting interest in books,developing a larger vocabulary and much more!
* Spanish-Introducing multiple languages during the formative years helps to improve problem solving,strengthen cognitive abilities as well as overall school performance.
* Media room- We offer a large variety of books promoting literacy as well as a smart board that is an interactive tool we use to deliver lessons and bring learning to a new technological level.
Our camp program at Little Promises Academy generates excitement and offer campers something to look forward to on a weekly basis. Our school works collaboratively to create a fun and interactive curriculum helping children to take advantage of all that summer offers. We explore on our very own 2 acres of property including our garden,playground,trails as well as partner with the surrounding community as an extension of our camp with weekly trips. Your children will explore nature,engage in the creative arts, have dramatic play, explore with water play and much more with our highly qualified and trained staff all for one price!
Lunch and Snacks:
All campers will need to pack a healthy snack, drink as well as an extra water bottle. Full day campers should bring twice the amount. Please be certain that all their items are labeled as well
Hours Camp Hours:9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Full day: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Extended hours: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
$145.00 weekly (Price includes field trips)
$40.00 registration fee per family
Pre-K 2 Full day $1000.00 per month / Extended day $1100.00
Pre-K 3/4Full day $900.00 per month / Extended day $1000.00
School age Full day $800.00 per month / Extended day $900.00
***A $75.00 non-refundable deposit is due with registration for each week of camp that is selected. Balance is due by June 1st***
There is a 10% discount for payments in full prior to June 1.
* Full day 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
* Half-Day Program 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM
* Before care starts at 7:00 AM
* Lunch Bunch 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
* Not a christian based program
* Aftercare 3:00 - 6:00 PM
* Programs offered from infant through Kindergarten
* Specials * music, spanish, art, sign language, media
* Room with interactive smart board
* Half-day program 8:30 AM -11:30 AM
* Before care starts at 8:00 AM
* Lunch bunch 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
* Christian based
* Programs ages 2 1/2-5 years
* Specials offerd: chapel, music, art, sign language